Friday, March 22, 2013

yogis


I can't figure out why my quads feel like they are on the brink of death. 

Oh wait...

Now I remember. 

The soreness is arguably a consequence of performing 150 consecutive squats while simultaneously throwing a 14lb weighted ball at a 9ft target. 

Yeah.  That's probably it. 


Although I was feeling the after-effects of 13.3, I wasn't completely lazy today. 

My roommate and I did about 45 minutes of yoga today. It felt good to stretch and get my namaste on. 


 


As of 9:43pm CST, I am sitting in 19th place in the North Central Region for 13.3. Depending on how far I fall between now and Sunday morning, I might 'have' to repeat this beast. 

But, as of now, even if I get three more MU, I will only move up like 5 spots.  So, I'm not sure if it's worth it to put my body through that again. Maybe just save it up for 13.4? 

It's all a numbers game at this point. 

Just have to wait and see. 


On the other hand, River North CrossFit's team is doing FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC. As of 9:48pm CST, we are in 4th in 13.3 and 5th overall in the North Central Region. 

That's cool.  We are cool. 




Cheers to York Peppermint Patties!  



No comments:

Post a Comment