Saturday, March 23, 2013

active recovery

12:30pm @ RNCF

Stretch/Mobility: 30 minutes

50 DU
10 Thrusters (65)
40 DU
10 Push Press (65)
30 DU
10 Power Cleans (65)
20 DU
10 Dead Lifts (65)
10 DU

NOTES: I just wanted to get in the gym and move around a little bit. My quads were still super tight this morning, so it felt good/awful to roll them out and get the blood pumping. I was really proud of myself for not timing this mini-wod. I stretched. Got my heart rate up. Cycled through a range of movements.  And got out of there.

Post-WOD: Jump rope maintenance.  My poor little Rouge jump rope keeps falling apart and it makes me sad. Luckily Andy (head coach) is awesome and let me steal a handle off of his old rope. Hopefully all is now well.


I'm committing to repeat 13.3 tomorrow.

 WHY NOT?

Go big or go home!




Cheers to Constitutional Law homework!


No comments:

Post a Comment