Monday, March 25, 2013

elbows stink

5pm @ RNCF

My left elbow and shoulder are not functioning properly. It sucks. I hate injuries. I've had way too many of them. Ugh.

Even though I wanted to continue training through the pain, I realized that nothing good would come of that. I can't afford a serious injury right now.

3 Rounds Not For Time: 
10 x Kipping HSPU
10 x T2B

NOTES: The handstands felt fine, but the T2B were super rough. This were NOT comfortable.

Power Cleans:

30 x Hang Power Cleans (135)

TIME: 4:59
NOTES: These actually felt really light and quick. I pulled all singles. My elbow hurt on the front rack a little bit, but I didn't feel much pain until I finished.

I started a WOD with shoulder to overheads and situps, but forced myself to stop because it was not worth it.

I got in a handful of clean and jerks at 145 and they felt good, but I don't want to risk anything.

I need REST REST REST. A lot of ice and heat. And then some more REST.



I usually overtrain injures and make them worse, so I was happy with myself to literally drag my butt out of the gym before I did something I would regret.




Cheers to snow in March!?




No comments:

Post a Comment