Sunday, March 10, 2013

put it on the to-do list...

Warning: I know I'm being irrational, but I can't help it.

I'm currently in the most awful mood. I'm doing way worse in the rankings than I ever thought possible. This sucks.

But, instead of sulking in misery (I let myself do that for a couple minutes), I decided to make a 'To-Do' list of things I need to improve upon ASAP:


1. Lifting heavy weight quickly (not as much focus on one-rep maxes) 

2. Power Snatches 

3. Heavy OH Squats 

4. Unbroken Muscle Ups

5. Butterfly Pull Ups

6. Heavy Thrusters

7. Rope Climbs

8. Heavy Dead lifts 

9. Long Distance Running 

10. Sprints 

11. Single arm barbell/dumbbell movements 

12. Push Ups

13. Bar Muscle Ups

14. Ring Dips


I realize that it's not realistic to incorporate all these movements into each week of training. My goal is to try and pick one or two things a week to focus on. Some of these are on this list because I just plain ignore them in my training. For example, I'm actually really good at sprinting, but we NEVER do it at RNCF. So, I want to make sure I don't forget about these movements.




Cheers to getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment