Saturday, March 9, 2013

lucky egg


While making breakfast this morning, I found this

DOUBLE YOLK!
Which is essentially the same as finding this


Which, obviously, means that I'm going to dominate 13.1 tomorrow. I hope everyone followed that logic. 

Meanwhile, in the world of CrossFit...

RNCF is kickin booty and takin names!  We are currently in 7th (!) place in the NORTH CENTRAL REGION!  And, hopefully, that score will keep going up after me and a couple other guys thrown down tomorrow morning. 

As you can infer from the absence of posted workouts, this is my second rest day in a row. I felt like I needed to take the additional time off to completely recover, in order to have a clear mind going into tomorrow.  I don't want to be worried about tight hammies and sore lats. 

BUT, even though I didn't workout today does not mean that I didn't make an appearance at RNCF. 

I absolutely LOVE watching people get after this workout.  I love scoring and coaching and cheering and just observing.  It's amazing how far people can push themselves.  Needless to say I've been extremely impressed by every single person's performance.  RA RA RA! GO TEAM! 





No comments:

Post a Comment