Sunday, April 14, 2013

Meet me at the Track

9am @ Chicago Avenue Track


800m Warm-Up

Dynamic Stretching

Medball Medley
20 AMRAP
6 Ball Slams (10lb)
9 OH Squats with Medball
12 Sit-Ups with Medball
400m Run with Medball

ROUNDS: 6
NOTES: I was having major flashbacks to the good ole days of running track & field when I met a group from RNCF at the track this morning. Like most track practices, it was cold, windy, and drizzling  Perfect combination for repeat 400s, with added medball fun.

My shoulder were super sore from last week's training, so I ended up only running two of my 400s with the medball. I decided it would be better to try and run these 400s as fast as I could, than to blow up my shoulders while simply shuffling my feet around the track.

It felt good to get out there and run. My lungs felt great. My shoulders did not.

I'm definitely looking forward to more track WODs as the weather warms up!



Cheers to red lipstick!


No comments:

Post a Comment