Sunday, April 21, 2013

Law in Pictures

Rest Day. (Ha)

In actuality, today has been anything but rest.

Because so much brain matter has been expended on homework, I decided to share my day through pictures.





I actually don't go to Harvard, but I do go to Loyola University Chicago Law school.



In law school, April doesn't mean showers



It means that finals are looming.



Which means I get to spend all day reading what these guys wrote



In this document



And I get to read about bad guys



And good guys (and girls)



I also get to read about hand shakes gone just swell

  

And those that don't end too well



And that, my friends, is a day if the life of a law student.

Ryan has a little something to say about that.



Thank you Ryan, that's so kind of you.




Cheers to Google image!





No comments:

Post a Comment