Monday, August 5, 2013

Back (in the gym)

I'm happy to announce that I will be BACK IN THE GYM TONIGHT!

After a long, brutal EIGHT days with no CrossFit or no physical activity I am both excited and terrified to get back to the grind tonight.

I'm incredibly excited to get back to training, but I also have this irrational fear that taking this week long break to heal my body has somehow reversed all the hard work I've put in over this past year. Ugh.

Whenever I'm feeling particularly bummed out about feeling injured or banged up, I just remember that the World's Fittest Woman, Sam Briggs, shattered her knee last year and came back and won the Games.  That's impressive and wildly inspiring.


Do you know what's also inspiring? Watching a video of Talayna snatch 185#.

You should watch Talayna snatch 185.



I can't wait to get back to this place. I'll see you in EIGHT days RNCF!







Cheers to Andy getting Instagram!





No comments:

Post a Comment