Saturday, August 17, 2013

4 Girls Partner WOD

9am @ RNCF

Warm Up

Squat Snatches
2 x 85
1 x 105
1 x 125 (three misses)
1 x 130 (three fails)

NOTES: This was the worst snatch day I've had in a long time. It put me in a horrible mood, and my quad hurts. No comment.

Because my quad feels like it's pulled, I sat out the squat cleans and back squats.

Partner WOD:
Diane
21-15-9
Dead Lift (155)
Handstand Push Up

Isabel
30 Clean & Jerks (95)

Helen
400m Run
21 KB Swings (35)
12 Pull Ups

Karen
150 Wall Balls (14#)

TIME: 21:31
NOTES: I thought that Kayla and I did a pretty good job working through this WOD. If we did it again, I would split it up a lot differently. We pretty much did equal work, which I don't think was the smartest idea for us. I should have done a lot more of the HSPU, Clean and Jerks, and Wall Balls. Besides that, we kept a good pace. I'm excited to have a training buddy.

I feel like I did nothing today. I hate that feeling.


Cheers to Chicago Air Show!



No comments:

Post a Comment