Saturday, August 24, 2013

4 Miles (kinda)

9:00am @ River North CrossFit

Warm Up
400m Run
Dynamic Stretching
Shoulder Mobility

Partner WOD:
4 Miles (20 laps)
150 Pull Ups
200 Burpess
250 Ab Mat Sit-Ups

Partners will be working at the same time, but they cannot work on the same exercise. You must complete each movement before moving onto the next one.


TIME: 36:5?
NOTES: I think Kayla and I strategized and executed this WOD very well. For the entirety of the workout we each ran 1 lap at a time. I started off the pull ups by doing 25 UB. This probably wasn't the smartest decision, but I didn't want to be the first person on my rig to fall off the bar! I was able to get in 37 pull ups before Kayla came in from the run. Kayla was doing about 25 pull ups each round and I was sticking pretty close to 35ish. The burpees were A LOT easier than I thought they were going to be. We were both doing sets of about 30-40 each round. The hardest part of the whole workout was the running after/during the pull ups and the burpees because my shoulders were so locked up. The ab mat sit-ups were 'easy', as to be expected. We were cranking out sets of 50+ each round with ease. Kayla got done with the ab-mats when I was on our 16th lap. It felt strange to be resting in between these final runs, but it did make us run a lot faster.



Cheers to pink post-its!







No comments:

Post a Comment