Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Squat Cleans, OH Lunges, Farmer's Walk

7pm at RNCF

Squat Clean
Work Up to 1.1.1
Worked up to: 175#

NOTES: This was really frustrating. I was able to clean 185#, but I wasn't able to stand up the second rep. This happened three times. Ughhhh. It's also weird that I could power clean 180# 24 times in 8 minutes, but I couldn't do two reps at 185#.


Good Mornings
3 x 9 @ 85# (2 minutes rest)

NOTES: I really hate this movement. It honestly scares me. It hurts my back and I never think that I'm doing it right. But, I'm really focusing on my form and I hope I'm getting better. Hopefully.

WOD:
10 AMRAP
20 Walking OH Lunges (95#)
100' Farmer's Walk (55/hand)
15 T2B
100' Farmer's Walk (55/hand)

ROUNDS: 2 + Lunge + Farmer's Walk
NOTES: Walking OH Lunges are hard. And they are even harder when there is a gym full of people who are oblivious that I'm trying to walk around them with a heavy barbell over my head. My abs and forearms got pretty cashed from this. I flew through my first round and then wasn't able to keep up the pace for the rest of the time. I went UB on my first set of lunges, then broke it in half, and then broke it into 10/6/4. I did all the Farmer's Walk UB.

I was having flash backs from lunges at Regionals...
Cheers to YMCA and Invisible Coats!


No comments:

Post a Comment