Thursday, February 28, 2013

it takes two


“It started as me just wanting to get back in shape. Now, I want to get to the podium.”


- Heather Welsh, mother of two and CrossFit Games competitor



I had the AMAZING opportunity to train with Heather a couple months ago. She is a fabulous woman and a very knowledgeable crossfitter. And, what's even more amazing is that there are TWO of her

Heather, me, and Lindsey at River North Crossfit after a couple of Hero workouts. 

I train at RNCF in Chicago with her twin sister, Lindsey.  Lindsey is a phenomenal athlete and a lot of fun to be around. She has definitely taken me under her wing and showed me the ropes (literally, I think she taught me how to rope climb...) - and for that I will always be thankful. 


Me, Lindsey, Emily, Matt, Alex, and Briggs after 8th Day's GR Games Crossfit Competition . 

No comments:

Post a Comment