Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome to the Gun Show

Welcome Back!

Since the last time I blogged, I placed NINTH place at the North Central Regional, competed against Stacie, Debora, and Elizabeth, and got to meet Talayna. Needless to say, I was a bit starstruck (read: A LOT).



Between being exhausted from Regionals, traveling from Chicago to Bloomington to Naples, FL to Bloomington to Chicago to Bloomington, and from working 48+ hours a week, I just haven’t found a lot of extra time to keep up with my wonderful, blonde blog.

But, don’t you worry. Just because I haven’t been meticulously recording my workouts doesn’t mean I haven’t been training.

After my performance at Regionals I’m even more motivated and exciting to continue working with Andy over this next year. The goals are bigger and the weights are heavier. If everything keeps going well, I’m convinced (or trying to convince myself) that I have a good shot at Top 5.

Because I’m working out of Bloomington at a small law office downtown, I’m training at FitBodies CrossFit this summer. But, I’ve tried to make it up to Chicago as often as possible. I always miss River North CrossFit.

I’m going to try and keep up with my posts, but I’m not making any promises.



Cheers to gun shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment