Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY 2014!



Wednesday

10:45 @ CrossFit Bloomington-Normal

A. Snatch grip RDL
3x8-10, 31x1, Rest 2 min - 135# (with men's bar). 

NOTES: There weren't any women's bar at the time I did this.  My back felt fine, but I couldn't keep my grip.  It was essentially just a grip workout.  I also thought that my thumbs were going to fall off.   

B. For time:
30 thrusters (65)
500m row
*Goal is sub 3 min.

TIME: 2:57.  
NOTES: I did the thrusters in about :50, and I think I started rowing around :59.  I did my 500 in about 1:58.  The thrusters really weren't that bad.  I probably could have gone a little faster - I had a really steady pace.  I was trying to keep my rowing form under control.  It felt pretty good, but my butt got super cramped up. 

C. 20 min Airdyne @ 50%

NOTES: I put away my bar and jumped on the airdyne.  It actually felt good to bike after the row sprint. 


Cheers to family kick line! 


No comments:

Post a Comment